Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Classroom Library

As the last semester has continually flown by I have made a list of books that I want to make sure that I have for my classroom library. Some of them are books that I have read, others are ones that have been recomended to me. While reading through Chapter 14 of our text book I crossed page 418 when they discuss book baskets as a way to organize books in your classroom. I always just thought of having one large bookshelf and organizing them by the authors last name. However, after reading this section about book baskets I may just change my mind! The book suggests organizing them by alphabet books, authors, magazines, comics, award winning books, and more! It has definitely given me something to think about while gathering ideas for my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment